This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to transition to a new career or perhaps returning to work. It will be a diverse and dynamic position with opportunities to grow in different directions depending on who you are, your background and where you’d like to focus.
The ideal teammate will have keen interest in, and experience in some of the following areas:
- • Brand identity design
- • Marketing and advertising
- • Social media management
- • Web design / maintenance
- • Layout and visual design
- • Copywriting
- • InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom work
- • Working with clients on small to medium-sized projects
- • Providing an exceptional client experience from the first contact through to project completion and beyond
- • Photography and photo editing
- • A zest for learning new skills
- • Administrative work
You should be comfortable in a Mac OSX environment, and comfortable with technology in general.
The position can be flexible in terms of exact working hours, time commitment and work location. It could be a combination of working from home and working from our small shared office in Cordova Bay.
Along with anything else you’d like to send, please be sure to include the following when applying:
- • Applicable experience, and interest in the areas outlined above
- • Availability
- • Any relevant training, education, certifications
Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position!